- Campden tablets are a convenient way to accurately sulfite fruit juice or wine.
- Made with potassium metabisulfite and contain 57% sulfur dioxide.
- Dissolve tablets in juice or wine per recipe. Typically use one tablet per gallon of must to obtain an SO2 level of 75 ppm.
- Crush tablets well, then mix in with the must or preferably dissolve in warm water and then add to must or wine.
- CAUTION - This chemical can cause an allergic reaction in some people, sometimes a severe reaction.
Winemakers Depot – Your Trusted Source for Wine Making Additives and Flavorings