The Wine Whip Mixer, Stirrer, Degasser from Fermtech is a curved and agnled plastic rod that attaches to a 3/8 inch drill for easy mixing and degassing of your wine. If your Wine Kit calls for vigorous stirring to de-gass your wine or mix additives with your wine this whip can save a lot of time and effort.
Directions for Use of Degasser:
- To De-Gas your wine attach to drill and insert into wine through carboy opening. Turn on drill for 15 to 30 seconds until foam develops on top of wine.
- Turn off drill to allow foam to settle. CAUTION – Do Not set drill at too high a setting or foam created may come out of and over the top of the carboy.
- When foam settles repeat this process 2 or 3 additional times
- Remove from carboy, clean and sanitize
- Repeat entire process as needed to De-Gas your wine during the bulk aging process